Hi & Welcome

Thanks for taking a moment or two to read my blog. I look forward to reading your comments; sharing your thoughts and ideas and visiting you at your blog. You can reach me via email: albertacountrygirl@gmail.com

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yay The Weekend Is Here and It's A Long One Too!!!


Yay the weekend is here again. It's the May long weekend which means an extra day to hit all those garage sales and thrift shops trying to find more pieces of milk glass to add to my hoard. There usually is a piece here or there wanting a new home. Luckily I'm around to provide one!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you find some great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's fun to find people with the same taste in life! You know what! It is Week-end of Garage Sales in our Town and around the area! Can't wait!
    France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear 50's: I did find some great stuff and might have missed a cabbage topped piece. It's still haunging me at the moment. Hopefully I'll come accross it again soon to ease this feeling of regret that i'm currently carring around.

    Thanks for your post.

    See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey France:

    There's always lots of stories to tell....

    stay tuned!

    C

    ReplyDelete