Hi & Welcome

Thanks for taking a moment or two to read my blog. I look forward to reading your comments; sharing your thoughts and ideas and visiting you at your blog. You can reach me via email: albertacountrygirl@gmail.com

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Bubble Glass Bowl






I refer to this peace as one of my darling pieces of my collection so far. It can be found on EBAY at the moment and is referred to as "Grandma's Bubble Glass Bowl". It is actually hobnail. To me it is one that is the perfect size to fit on the table at a family meal and I can already imagine the wonderful food concoctions it'll hold during special occasions. If you go to EBay you can find it for $0.99 and I paid a wee bit more than that. But I'm glad I have it and it's part of my growing collection. I look forward to using it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment