Hi & Welcome

Thanks for taking a moment or two to read my blog. I look forward to reading your comments; sharing your thoughts and ideas and visiting you at your blog. You can reach me via email: albertacountrygirl@gmail.com

Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's All Martha's Fault!!!


Some time ago I came across an amazing photograph and I believe it was in Martha Stewart's Living magazine. It was shelves with this amazing white glass pieces on it and it was done in such a perfect way that my eyes were literally glued to it allowing it to mesmerize me. I probably seen milk glass pieces several times but never ever labeled it before. Now I know what it is and it now has become my latest interest (or obsession??)
So here I go. My journey into this world begins. It has given me a new energy in my life and I'm enjoying every moment.
Ok so perhaps blaming Martha is not appropriate but perhaps a thank you is.
***photo courtesy of Google Images***

No comments:

Post a Comment