Hi & Welcome

Thanks for taking a moment or two to read my blog. I look forward to reading your comments; sharing your thoughts and ideas and visiting you at your blog. You can reach me via email: albertacountrygirl@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WHEN WILL YOU DEAL WITH ALL THIS MILKGLASS?????


Well my dear hubby as succumbed to my desires to collect milk glass.  He may occasionally grumble when I suggest that we should seek out thrift stores and antique stores but I really don't think he actually minds looking about in these stores.  However the collection is indeed growing by leaps and bounds.  Adding some duplicates and triplicate items to stuff I currently possess as well as beautiful new and welcomed additions.  My intentions are to clean out my china cabinet hutch; moving the china to a different spot within the cabinet and displaying the glass in the upper portion where it can be lit and hopefully drooled over by others when they enter my home. However so far these plans have just not been fulfilled yet.  It has been a very busy summer.  I do realize that it is now almost the middle of August which also means them major holidays that involve major food banquets really is not that far away yet.  So I guess sooner or later I just better get at it.  Find all the places within my home (yes and this DOES include the garage), wash it up and get it out on display.  Luckily one can daydream as to the endless uses of milk glass which should make this job go by rather quickly!  Besides....if I can get this done then the only thing left to do is add to the collection of course!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog...I never knew there was a blog about "just milk glass". I will definitely be following you! I am a FANATIC about milk glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL welcome to my blog and I hope to blog more often than what I have been. Your blog is fantastic too. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, glad to see you are posting more of your milk glass. I'd been checking on your blog from time to time and wondered where you were. I guess you were out collecting.

    ReplyDelete